Path of Exile
- Make sure to have a rare or unique item to place into the trade window
- Monitor your in-game private messages, we will contact you prior to sending a party invite.
- Please check to ensure you have chosen the product listing appropriate to your league, if there is a mistake with your order just let us know!
Star Trek Online
When you place an order with MMO Gold your order will be delivered via one of two methods:
- Your items will be sent to your account via the in-game mail system.
- Please make sure your in-game mailbox is not full prior to ordering to avoid delivery delays.
- Be aware that items in the mail may only be retrieved from a mail console. You may not retrieve items in the mail via the Mail icon next to your mini-map.
- You will receive a bridge invite in-game. Once you accept it we will trade your items to you face-to-face.
- This delivery method is mandatory for orders containing Energy Credits, as they cannot be mailed.
- Please monitor your in-game private messages, we will contact you prior to sending a bridge invite.
- Be aware that we cannot send bridge invites to you if you are on certain map types, i.e. fleet maps, bridges, STFs, and holiday event zones. Monitor your private messages as we may ask you to momentarily leave these areas.
It is important to supply the correct @Handle when placing an order, as this is our primary method of identifying the order recipient. Your @Handle is the public-facing name that other players can identify you by while in-game. This is not the same thing as your user/account name that you enter when logging into the game. It is also not your account's nickname/forum name.
The easiest way to see your @Handle when in-game is to right-click on your character's portrait in the upper left corner. This is best accomplished if you are on a ground map.
Help! It's been hours and I still haven't received my order!
- Check your e-mail. If there was a problem with your order, we will contact you via e-mail for additional information. Please check to make sure our e-mail wasn't sent to your Spam folder
- Make sure you haven't ordered during patch times. Deliveries following game updates may be slow when the servers come back up as we work through a backlog of orders
- Relax! We try to accommodate an international clientele, but we're only human and must sleep eventually! Please understand that we may be in a different time zone than yourself, but we will do our best to get to you as soon as possible.